You will have regular 1-1 catchup calls which are a good opportunity to talk through any issues you are having.
- Everyone will have a 1:1 with their manager at least monthly.
- For new starters, you will have a monthly 1:1 with Tom for your first 3 months.
- You can always book an ad-hoc 1:1 with Tom.
You can, however, raise anything at any point – you do not need to wait for a 1:1 for a pressing matter. You should always feel able to message your manager, Siobhan as Director of People; Tom, Joe, or Noel; or any other leaders on Slack for help.
Book an ad-hoc 1:1 with Tom
You can book an ad-hoc 1:1 with Tom using Calendly.
You should book one of these for any reason, it’s a key part of Tom’s role to provide support to you. Some of the reasons you might want to book a 1:1 with Tom:
- You have questions, thoughts or concerns about Human Made or some part of it.
- You can concerns with your manager or someone else in leadership.
- You have a proposal or suggestion that you want to talk through.
- You are worried about your role, the company, etc.
You may want to talk to your manager first for advice, they may suggest that a followup 1:1 with Tom could be a good next step.