These are the tools that we use regularly across Human Made and that you need to have for your day-to-day work. Individual teams may have other tools that they use and which you’ll need to get familiar with.
For a broader discussion of tools used by humans, you can read this post on 🔒 Updates.
- Google Docs Please default to using Google Docs and Drive, NOT DROPBOX.
- Dropbox Paper Occasionally used for a few teams. Do not default to Dropbox.
- Backblaze – backups (instructions for using internally)
- 1Password (instructions for internal use)
- SSH Proxy
- Sketch – If you need, or already have, a Sketch license please ping Daisy in #company-admin to let her know so she can add it to the HM Sketch team because it’s more cost effective than paying for an individual one.
- Adobe – log in details in 1Password, 2FA codes get sent to the hello@ inbox which all employees have access to, ping Daisy in #company-admin if you have any problems.
* To integrate shared team Dropbox folders to your personal account and appear via mobile and/or desktop apps:
- Log onto to the team account via your preferred web browser with your Human Made email account.
- Go to folder you want to access and share with the email address associated with your personal account.
- Accept the shared folder locally, you’re done!