These are the tools that we use regularly across Human Made and that you need to have for your day-to-day work. Individual teams may have other tools that they use and which you’ll need to get familiar with.
For a broader discussion of tools used by humans, you can read this post on 🔒 Updates.
- Google Docs Please default to using Google Docs and Drive. NOT DROPBOX
- Dropbox Paper Occasionally used for a few teams. Do not default to Dropbox (expenses is one exception)
Hackpad(No longer in service)
- Backblaze – backups (instructions for using internally)
- 1Password (instructions for internal use)
- SSH Proxy
* To integrate shared team Dropbox folders to your personal account and appear via mobile and/or desktop apps:
- Log onto to the team account via your preferred web browser with your Human Made email account.
- Go to folder you want to access and share with the email address associated with your personal account.
- Accept the shared folder locally, you’re done!