It is best not to store your personal passwords in the Human Made 1Password Account. This is for two reasons:
- In case you leave the company and we delete your vault with all your passwords.
- In case 1Password changes its access rules and gives the company access to all your passwords in your personal vault.
If you are okay with those things then you can store them in the Human Made account but you will need to export them if you leave the company.
- Sign up for a new personal 1Password account
- Add the new account to your 1Password app with the Human Made Account still added
- Select your Personal vault from the Human Made account in the 1password app
- Select all items
- Right click on the items and select “Move [x] Items”
- Chose a vault in your personal 1Password account