Healthcare provision differs country to country. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here or have needs beyond those stated, please contact Zoe.
Human Made will pay your health insurance. This is 100% of employee and dependents medical up to:
Medical Contribution Limit by Aetna PPO 1000 Tri-State
EE Only: $764.00 per month
EE + Spouse: $1764.00 per month
EE + Dep: $1558.00 per month
Family: $2315.00 per month
For dental, we will cover 100% of employee and dependents up to:
Dental Contribution Limit By Aetna Dental 100 Group
EE Only: $34.37 per month
EE + Spouse: $70.46 per month
EE + Dep: $70.43 per month
Family: $106.54 per month
For vision, we will cover 100% of employee and dependents up to:
Vision Contribution Limit By Aetna EyeMed Plus Group
EE Only: $8.35 per month
EE + Spouse: $17.13 per month
EE + Dep: $17.13 per month
Family: $25.92 per month
Your coverage is from the start date of your employment.
You will be given a choice of plans to select from via TriNet during your onboarding period. If you are a part time employee, contact Zoe to discuss your needs.
Our plan year runs October 1st to September 30th. Open enrolment each year in August; during this period you can review, switch or make any necessary changes to your plan.
If you have a life event (marriage, birth of a baby etc) outside of this period and need to make changes to your plan you can submit a Life Status Change through the TriNet employee centre.
*figures correct from October 1st, 2021.
UK & Australia
Employees in the UK and Australia are covered by the national health service (known as Medicare in Australia). Human Made will not make any contributions for private health insurance in the UK or Australia.
Contractors in Other Countries
In the absence of a national health service, we will cover the cost of private health insurance (not inclusive of life insurance or personal accident insurance) for contractors. It’s important to us to ensure you’re covered for healthcare costs should you reside in a country without a sufficient national health service. We don’t have limits for contractor health insurance as plans differ so much country to country, however there are restrictions on what we’ll cover under
a health insurance plan. Below are our requirements to begin reimbursing your healthcare costs and what we expect from you in the process. Please read the below thoroughly and confirm you have done so upon sending us your plan documentation for review.
● The plan must be in your name
● We’ll cover you, your partner and any dependants that reside with you
● You must send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your health insurance plan (or proposal) for
● Once approved you can begin adding the monthly premium as a line item to your invoice
● The health insurance must be a standard hospitalisation plan
● We don’t cover life insurance or personal accident insurance as part of a plan
● You must send us (email@example.com) refreshed documentation of the plan upon the
● Any changes, increases or termination to the plan must be communicated to us in writing
at the time they occur (and no later than 7 working days thereafter)
● If the plan is terminated by you and you have not informed us you will be liable to pay us
back for any charges claimed by you to us post-termination