As a distributed company, all employees at Human Made have flexible working hours. All we require from you is that work gets done: it’s up to you when and where you do it. Many humans are parents, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to work effectively.
- You are welcome to have your baby with you on work calls. This includes breastfeeding (we have a more detailed breastfeeding policy which outlines how else we can provide support).
- If you have to take your children to an appointment or collect them from school unexpectedly you are not expected to take this as holiday.
- If travelling specifically for work means that you have to pay for additional childcare the company will cover those costs. You should discuss this with your manager or the People team.
- We may be able to assist with short-term childcare costs due to illness in the family or bereavement. You can discuss this with the people team.
- If requested, we will try to help to balance your workload so that you can make the most out of school holidays. Talk to your manager to see how they can help with this.