Everyone at the company will receive an inflationary-based raise. This is calculated at the start of every financial year based on the currency in which you are paid. For 2020/21 the rate is 2%. You will receive this on the anniversary of your last raise.
You can also request a raise based on your performance. We are currently developing a new system to manage this, but in the interim you can follow this process:
- Approaching the anniversary of your last raise, your should start to have discussions with your manager about having a performance-based raise.
- You should then talk to the partner responsible for your department to request it. Your manager will provide you with support here.
The partners responsible for each team/department are:
- Joe – Engineers, Platform Services
- Tom – PMs, Operations (will include Accounts, one S&AM has split)
- Noel – Sales & Business Development, Marketing, Design
Managers: you will be informed of when your reports are due a raise so please actively follow-up with them to ensure that they feel confident taking it forward.
If you need an advance on your salary, talk to us. We will try to help where we can.