You can set up a H2 if you need to. They’re easy to set up and are a great forum for discussion for a project. To set up a H2:
- Make sure you are connected to the proxy
- Navigate to the New Site page in the Network Admin
- Fill in the new site’s subdomain name and title
- Select the type of site (H2 for communication sites, or Handbook for handbooks)
- Click Add Site
- Go to the site admin for your new site by clicking the Dashboard link under the site name
And you’re done! You can, of course, add widgets and customise the site as you need to.