You can set up a P2 if you need to. They’re easy to set up and are a great forum for discussion for a project. To set up a P2:
- Make sure you are connected to the proxy
- Navigate to the Human Made Network Admin and log in
- On the dashboard click Create new site
- Fill in the new site’s details
- When the site has been created click Edit Site
- Under Attributes check to make sure the Public box is unticked
- Go to the site admin for your new site by clicking the Dashboard link under the site name
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Activate the Apollo theme.
And you’re done! You can, of course, add widgets and customise the site as you need to.