Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of Job: As a Content Marketing Manager at Human Made you will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. You will be an integral member of our commercial team; ultimately, you will be responsible for expanding our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Ideate and manage the production of content to be executed across video, blog, email marketing, website, social channels, etc.
- Identify opportunities and execute on thought leadership content from ideation to creation across our own web real estate and third party options
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content, with a keen eye for tone-of-voice and alignment with user personas
- Continuously optimize content for performance in organic search and find opportunities for content amplification, utilising SEO tools (e.g. Moz), Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Analyze web traffic and social media metrics, delivering regular insights and reports
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Primarily works with: Commercial team (Sales, Partnerships, Account Management)
Secondarily works with: the broader company to ideate & create content, Product team, Leadership team, People team, etc.